Who will win the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League? Mumbai Indians‘ Team prediction ahead of the IPL 2020 season. MI’s Winner Prediction by Astrology. IPL 2020 Toss & Match Predictions, 2020 Online Betting Tips, Free Betting Tips. Indian Premier League 2020 Predicted Playing XI and team Predictions for Dream11. IPL 2020 Live Updates. Astrology Match Predictions. Mumbai Indian’s Squad, date, time, and venue. Get the Toss Predictions. Get Free, accurate, and 100% correct Match Predictions. Play the Poll and Vote for your favourite team.
The defending champions, Mumbai Indians have been the most successful team in the history of the Indian Premier League. MI has won the most titles till now in this cash-rich league tournament. The captaincy skills of Rohit Sharma is a chapter which has created a history in IPL. MI has won 4 IPL trophies, which is the most by any team.
Over the years, there have been many great batsmen in the team of Mumbai Indians. This team was first liked only because of India’s legend and God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar. But once the great man retired in the year 2013, the other batsmen in the MI team have given some brilliant performances in crunch situations.
Even though, Mumbai Indians are termed as slow starters. But when they get into their winning groove, it is impossible to stop them. In all the four seasons in which MI has won their title, Rohit and his blue army have lost the starting matches in the league stage.
But, later they have stepped up in a crucial stage to make to the finals and in the end, Mumbai emerged victories to win the tournament in 2013, 2015, 2017, and 2019. Rohit and his men are the teams to beat in this season of 2020 IPL in UAE.
Today we shall bring you the top 5 highest scores made by Mumbai Indians in the history of Indian Premier League. Along with great batsmen like Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, and Jos Buttler. MI also has great bowlers like Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Lasith Malinga, and Michel McClenaghan in their team.
Mumbai Indians Highest scorers in IPL History
- 223 for 6 Vs Kings XI Punjab – In the season of IPL 2010, Mumbai Indians scored their highest score in the IPL history. They achieved this feat against Kings XI Punjab. But this record came in a losing cause for MI. Batting first, KXIP scored 230 runs. Wriddhiman Saha scored a brilliant unbeaten 93 runs along with Maxwell scored fluent 47 runs. The MI bowlers were all over the place in that game. MI had batted decently when they chased this huge total down. They had a good opening partnership of 99 runs. Lendi Simmons top-scored with 59 runs alongside his teammate Kieron Pollard scored 50 runs. But the rest of the batters didn’t contribute in this high scoring game as Mumbai Indians lost this match by seven runs.
- 218 for 6 Vs Delhi Daredevils – Mumbai Indians second-highest score came in the same season of 2010. They had scored 218 runs for the loss of 6 wickets against Delhi Daredevils. Sachin Tendulkar was the top scorer with 63 runs and Saurabh Tiwary scored 61 runs. MI won this match by 98 runs as the double D’s managed only 120 runs while they chased this huge score.
- 213 for 6 vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – In the 2018 season of Indian Premier League, Mumbai Indians scored their third-highest score in this tournament. MI scored 213 runs against Virat Kohli’s Royal Challengers Bangalore. The start was a disaster for MI, their openers bagged a duck in this match. But Still, they managed to pile up 213 runs only because of their Skipper Rohit Sharma’s 94 runs and Evin Lewis scored 65 runs. In response to 213 runs, Royal Challengers Bangalore was nowhere near. The RCB batsmen managed only 167 runs and lost the match by 46 runs.
Trending – Read Now: 3 Reasons why Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to win the IPL 2020 season in UAE
- 212 for 3 Vs Delhi Daredevils – In the 2017 edition where MI clinchéd their third IPL title, they scored their fourth overall highest score of this cash-rich league tournament. Mumbai Indians piled a score of 213 runs by losing just 3 wickets in their allotted 20 overs. MI reached this huge score because of two West Indian batsmen. Lendi Simmons was the highest scorer of this match, he scored 66 runs. While Kieron Pollard smashed 63 runs from just 35 deliveries. If Mumbai’s batting was good, then their bowling was even superior in front of the Delhi Daredevils batsmen. The Double D’s were bundled out for just 66 runs in 13.4 overs. Mumbai Indians won this match quite comfortably by a mammoth margin of 146 runs. There have been seven instances when a team has won the IPL match with more than 100 runs to spare. But this win from MI is the biggest in terms of runs. MI also holds the top position in the list of wins by most runs in IPL.
- 212 for 6 Vs Rajasthan Royals – This is the fifth-highest score of Mumbai Indians in the IPL history. MI scored 212 runs for the loss of 6 wickets against Rajasthan Royal in the season of 2010. MI reached this total because of two half centuries slammed by the two young guns. Ambati Rayudu was the top scorer with 55 runs and Saurabh Tiwari played a good innings of 53 runs. In reply to the score set by Mumbai Indians, the Double R’s ran close to the total set by MI. They scored 208 runs and lost this close encounter by 4 runs.
Join our Telegram Channel – @CrikTrik
Follow un on Instagram – @criktrik
Like our FB Page – CrikTrik
Follow us on Twitter – @CrikTrik
Follow us on Tumblr – CrikTrik